Digital Content Marketer
Are you an experienced digital marketer with a passion for writing and story telling?
Do you have a strong background in content writing and research?
Would you like to work for a leading agency with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join an award winning business based in Belfast City Centre. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email
Purpose of Job: To create content and manage its delivery for the agency, covering both internal marketing and external client engagements.
- To write engaging, relevant and shareable content for the company blogs
- To promote content through the social channels and manage engagement on those channels
- To create and manage content publishing schedules
- To work with subject matter and technical specialists to create content
- To develop case studies with clients
- To identify relevant tech blogs, publishers and platforms and engage with those publishers to promote content on them
- To work with the company communications team to generate press releases
- To understand Google Analytics and other platform reporting tools, including Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Instagram
- To work directly on client copy and content engagements
- To keep on top of content, technology, UX and design trends
- 3rd level education in a technical, business, English or marketing related discipline desirable
- Minimum of 5 years' recent, relevant experience in a commercial agency or in-house/client-side digital environment essential
- Demonstrable experience of personally researching and authoring specialist content
- Proven experience in creating content publishing schedules
- Demonstrable experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing best practice
- Working knowledge of content performance analytics tools
- Good knowledge of publisher landscape in Ireland and further afield
- Exceptional standard of written English essential
- Extremely strong levels of attention to detail essential
- Interest in design and technology highly desirable
- Strong internal and external client-facing skills essential
- Ability to translate brief into a scope of works and output
- Excellent written, visual and verbal articulation skills
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135765