American Sport Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that needs an enthusiastic marketing professional who has a love for sport. The successful candidate will be a part of delivering the global marketing plan, writing exceptional marketing briefs for American Football fans in markets across the world, including North America and Asia.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, brief and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that will grab a large audience across the world.
- As part of the global team, you will need to develop transcreation toolkits across the varying markets with the extended agency partners.
- Create high impact video content with exceptional narrative for the fans to bring the sport to life.
- Producing content across programming, highlights and improving the product experience with a cross-functional team.
- Create integrated campaigns with the wider Content and Marketing team.
- Provide analysis of the marketing campaigns with the local and central teams.
- Communicate all desired areas with all parts of the brand and group.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven success in delivering performance and brand marketing that drives a positive commercial impact.
- A sports fan with a particular interest in American sports.
- Strong knowledge of media with the proven ability in leading creative development.
- Previous experience on a; sport, digital/OTT, media, mobile, entertainment, FMCG or lifestyle brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to rise to quality needed in a fast paced and collaborative international environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000267