Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist
Functional Assessors - UK Wide - Permanent opportunity
The role of functional assessor:
The role will involve meeting claimants at their home or in one of our consultation centres to discuss their claim and health situation, looking at how their disabilities or impairments have an impact on their day to day lives. You'll need to dissect and analyse complex information such as questionnaires completed by the customer as well as information from GPs and other health professionals. You will then put together a structured, evidence-based report including recommendations as to when the customer's circumstances should be reviewed.
Experience of functional assessor:
TO be considered for this role you will need 12 months post registration experience either
- Occupational therapy
- RMN (registered mental health nurse)
- RGN (registered general nurse )
- HCPC registration. A full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle along with excellent computer skills are also a necessity.
Salary & Benefits of functional assessor:
- £34,000 per annum + career progression
- Five weeks' clinical foundation training
- Life Assurance and company pension
- Excellent career development opportunities
Locations of functional assessor:
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.