Senior Brand Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to take the Marketing lead on a new product category for a well known FMCG business.
Our client is a Birmingham based FMCG business with an instantly recognisable and well known profile. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the business and help drive success on a new product range.
The senior Brand Manager will be responsible for spearheading the success of a new product range. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the wider commercial team (Category / Sales), you will own the P&L for your brands and develop, implement and review a marketing and communications strategy that will deliver success against business objectives. Through multiple routes to market, you'll ensure a best in class approach to marketing while harnessing traditional TTL techniques as well as driving communications via online channels.
This is a really exciting role for either an existing FMCG Senior Brand Manager, or an FMCG Brand Manager looking to take a step up in their career.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record in a Brand Management role within an FMCG business
- be a full mix marketer, able to leverage all traditional and online channels
- be creative and commercial, and able to spot genuine opportunities in the market place
- be a strong communicator and be prepared to challenge the status-quo
- have demonstrable experience of forging strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Excellent salary + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78909068