Store Manager Sports & Fitness - Manchester
Store Manager - Leisure and Fitness Retailer
£24-26,000 + commission and benefits (37.5 hour contract)
Our client, a leading specialist in the provision of clothing, equipment and nutritional products within the fitness industry, have an exciting and fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic and progressive company as a Store Manager of one of its brand new stores for 2017. Within this role you will play a key role in pushing the business forward to new heights and levels of performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and review store performance on a regular daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicate this to all associates, ensuring store performance targets are met.
- Maximise sales through effective store merchandising, social media, local outreach and through trade and events
- Motivating all team members by managing performance effectively, including training, development, coaching and recognising good performance
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team, assistant manager and the store team, providing support where necessary
The successful candidate would ideally be:
- A target and sales driven individual that has a positive "can do" attitude to sales management and performance.
- Experienced in business development and networking in order to grow the business year on year.
- A 'people person' who is passionate about retail, fitness, health and well-being, and is driven by success.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with other departments to overcome any issues promptly - Putting the customer first.
- A proven manager of people & processes, and be an inspirational leader.
- An analytical and competitive person that will enable you to drive the store to new heights of performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer with an exceptional online reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here