CAD / CAM Engineer
Great jobs for experienced CNC , CAM engineers with this successful engineering company.recruiting CAM engineers to join our expanding team.
The job role and duties would be - but not limited to;
- As part of the engineering team, you will be reporting to the engineering team leader
- Dynamic, challenging and at times high pressure environment
- You will be working on multi-million pound projects for key global customers and your responsibilities will be creating a manufacturing process which meets the budget defined, the target completion date and the quality required to meet the design specification
- Generation of NC programs for multi-axis CNC machines
- Working on continuous improvement projects which look to reduce cost throughout the business
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 2:1 degree or above in a related engineering field.
- At least 2 years industrial experience
- Experience using MasterCAM
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 0800-1715, Friday 0800-1200
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963977