Functional Skills Maths Teacher
Functional Skills Maths Teacher for SEBD school
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring the most challenging of pupils? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established SEBD school are seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher to deliver Functional Skills Maths. This is a permanent role to start ASAP.
The school which is located in North Leicestershire accommodates for pupils aged 7-16 with Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties who are struggling to cope with mainstream education. Pupils may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' in their Ofsted inspection last year.
The successful candidate will take the lead on delivering Functional Skills for their Year 10 and 11 groups who are completing the AIM award. They are looking for someone who has a creative approach to teaching and can use wider contexts in order to deliver Maths.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have taught across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Have delivered Functional Skills Maths
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Teaching Functional Skills Maths (Entry Level - Level 2)
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- On-site parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you would like further information or to discuss other roles, contact Laura Thompson on 0116 2081110
Randstad Education offer a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you can be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at Randstad Refer a Friend
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78913010