Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Harrogate Hornbeam Park.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Harrogate Hornbeam Park?Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Harrogate Hornbeam Park Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Hornbeam Park Day Nursery and Preschool is a lovely, large purpose-built nursery just off Hornbeam Park Avenue and nestled in the centre of Hornbeam Industrial Park. A short drive from Harrogate town and a couple of minutes-walk from Hornbeam mainline train station make us a popular choice with commuting parents. Frequent bus services are available from Hookstone Road too. Many of our parents commute and can make use of the private parking bays directly outside the nursery. This area is also convenient for swift drop-offs and pick-ups. Built to our very own specifications, our bright and airy nursery enjoys action-packed, fun-filled rooms ? designed to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of each of our key age and stage groups. Our passionate childcare team cares for children from 12 weeks up to 5 years old.
- To be the 3 rd in charge at the nursery working close with the nursery management team
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Senior Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137252