Category Manager - Footwear Specialist - London
If you are an experienced Merchandiser, Product Manager or Category Manager and you are seeking a global role that allows both autonomy and uncapped potential, then this is the role for you!
This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing footwear brand. Our client is leading the way in footwear and is seeking a passionate and proactive Menswear specialist to drive the category forward.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as Category Ambassador both internally and externally
- 25% Global Travel
- 4 -5 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
- Proactive and passionate persona
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79124389