Product Development Analyst
Temp contract duration: 12 months
The Product Development Associate Role forms parts of the wider CFS product development function focusing on the Requirements for the Asset Servicing Custody system BaNCS V12. The role entails working closely with both the Requirements team and the Static data/Rules team (Onshore and offshore)to ensure that the process flows, rules configuration and product capabilities meet high quality standards.
- Subject matter expert in all parts of Asset Servicing
- Research and construct detailed current and end-state process maps/process flows
- Ensuring project disciplines are followed
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Asset servicing processes - US market knowledge would be beneficial.
- Able to work with Operations to garner full knowledge of process
- You can demonstrate Ownership and Accountability for Project Deliverables
- You will have good Risk, Control and Quality Assurance Awareness
- You will be a results driven individual with a proven track record
- You will have excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with Vendor
- Problem solving, think outside the box and decision-making skills based upon fact and business knowledge
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Preferably to have worked in a Custody environment in an Operations, Client Service or Business Analysis role.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of BaNCS would be advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78959634