Associate Brand Manager - Maternity Cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Brand Manager to join a prestigious company in Northampton for a maternity contract with a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward thinking team, have a real passion for branding and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
- Develop brand strategies through cluster input and using this to analyse market and research data
- Work closely with the Development team and provide them with regular feedback whilst contributing to concepts and product developments
- Lead regional teams and control the generation of new product ideas
- Possess good knowledge of local market needs and reports these to the Senior Manager
- Overlook competitor reviews to help develop action plans
- Present captivating strategies and plans to maximise business opportunities and ensure these are approved with the stakeholders
- Previous Brand Marketing experience
- Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience analysing market research and new product development
- Can demonstrate excellent influencing skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in Brand Management please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979878