- Fantastic opportunity to aid the growth of a Midlands based FMCG business
- Full mix role - ideal for an ambitious Brand Manager looking to progress
About Our Client
Fish4Dogs is a fast-paced, specialist SME that produces premium fish-based food and treats for dogs and cats. Fish4Dogs enjoys high satisfaction levels from its mainly D2C customer base in the UK and sells in over 34 countries around the world. As an independent, self-contained business with a small, but high-functioning staff based in Worcestershire, Fish4Dogs punches well above its weight and in 2017 won The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade.
Today Fish4Dogs is looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to help the Senior Marketing Manager deliver multi-channel campaigns that amongst other objectives, strengthens Fish4Dogs in the retail/trade channel in the UK.
Duties of the Marketing Manager will include:
- The execution of marketing campaigns ensuring channel and customer focus offline and online (domestic and trade), launching campaigns and monitoring and tracking the success of each campaign
- Support the UK trade sales team with impactful, relevant materials (POS and tailored campaigns)
- Support International E-Business Manager with delivery and tracking of campaigns across International markets.
- Manage Social Media strategy, in line with the business and brand strategy, driving engaging campaigns and working with the Marketing Intern to deliver best practice social media assets
- Manage UK relationships and influencers programme to drive content generation and WOM recommendation
- Manage content management system and encourage sister companies and international distributors in the re-use of campaign assets
- Work with e-commerce team to ensure campaigns integrate with e-commerce activity
- Support at events and CSR activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Manager will possess a flexible and collaborative approach to marketing and enjoy a 'hands on role'.
In addition, you will be adept at utilising on and offline Marketing channels and will ideally have:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Proven experience managing internal and external suppliers
- Experience managing social media as a channel
- Knowledge of retail/trade environment and marketing techniques
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- A relevant CIM certification
A positive, friendly and collaborative outlook
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits.
Relaxed working environment
Dogs in the office policy
Ref Code: MPTJ13875496Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001745