Product Development Executive Maternity Contract
Our client is a local market leading organisation who are seeking a Product Development Executive on a 13 month Maternity Contract to join their Head Office Function
Reporting to : Head of Product Management
To ensure that all new products are launched with the correct artwork, packaging and customer specifications within the time frames identified on the critical path.
Duties and responsibilities
- To complete internal technical documents with product codes, barcodes, packaging spec and label positioning.
- To check and prepare for sign off all pre-production artworks for compliance and spelling errors, to correct if necessary or to coordinate the correction and then to present to the account manager and or customer for final sign off.
- To prepare and maintain sash and label artwork templates, to ensure all new sashes and labels conform to Legal & technical labelling requirements.
- To request and co-ordinate any amendments for artworks with our external Graphic Designer.
- To communicate with Own label customers on artwork approval.
- To set up all packaging artworks with suppliers ready for POs to be raised.
- Prepare and check data for Inventory policy and BOM detail and upload to Sage
- To raise and distribute Product Change Documents when required and update the Specification.
- To liaise with packaging technologist to ensure retail packaging design is developed to be pallet friendly and outer packing info is accurate.
- To liaise where necessary with the technical manager or customer to ensure full compliance with any requirements including legal on packaging / labelling and organise sign off of all artwork by key stakeholders.
- To ensure the critical path dates are being met for all new product launches.
- Attend Critical Path Meetings.
- To archive discontinued PRFs, technical folders and component artworks
- To prepare specifications and packaging for any re-work of products required.
- Attention to detail
- High level proof reading skills
- Effective Team working
- Excellent Communication skills both written & verbally
- Good time management
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Sage
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Accuracy of artwork approval
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014355