Assistant Manager Fashion/Life Style brand -Heathrow Airport
I am working with a premium, British lifestyle brand with a global, multi-channel presence. They have a reputation for a customer experience and all things bright. This is an exciting time for them as they are set to expand their retail stores and collaborate with other successful brands. I am looking for a 3talented multi-site Store Manager working across terminals, across Heathrow. Working shift patterns from 5.30am the roles come with great exposure to managing the team, working opposite shifts to the store manager. The brand is looking invests in succession and a great time, to be a part of their journey.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating your team, to deliver exceptional service. Creating instore specialists and leading excellent store teams
- Driving exceptional customer experience and coaching the team to do so with you, always leading by example
- Keeping the store standards to an exceptional level, with beautiful visual merchandising to wow our customers
- Alongside your Store Manager, being accountable for our KPIs and the smooth running of our store
- Results driven and great communicator to your team
- Taking on the role of store trainer, a passion for developing others
You will need to have experience of getting the best out of your team so previous management experience as an Assistant Manager is essential, within a +2 million Turnover . You will be confident and have a true passion for retail. If this sound like an opportunity that you would like to hear more about please contact Nicola.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79044866