Category Manager Indirects | Ambitious Blue Chip | Hampshire
If you’re an Indirect Category Manager looking for the next career step in Hampshire, this organisation operating at the forefront of communications, media and infrastructure, is looking for you.
Playing a central role in delivering strategic procurement directives, you’ll be leading cross functional teams, ensuring savings and agreeing contractual terms across general indirect spend, including Fleet, FM, Travel, HR and Marketing. Dynamism, intellect, and a “can-do” attitude are essential, as you’ll be developing the Category Strategy, negotiating with senior Stakeholders and managing new and existing vendors.
- Developing Category Strategy for General Indirect spend, including, but not limited to, Fleet, Facilities Management, Travel, HR and Marketing
- Identifying and negotiating Savings opportunities and Contractual terms
- Managing Category spend, stakeholder and supplier management
- Leading complex commercial negotiations
- Cultivating Key, long-term supplier relationships
- Provide Procurement Expertise to the wider business
Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated or Equivalent
- CIPS Level 4 or above
- Proven Track record in Strategic Sourcing/Category Management in a Blue-Chip Environment
- Good Senior level stakeholder and vendor management skills
- PowerPoint & Excel competence
If you are interested in applying for this role please click “apply”, or for further details please call Tom on 01962 869838.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79117848