Location: Edgware, North London
Salary: £30K - £35K Per Annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is now looking for an experienced, personable Marketing Manager to join our successful company, leading and heading up their marketing team.
To be considered for this Marketing Manager position it is important to have experience with “traditional marketing” such as catalogues, content writing, magazine advertisement, exhibitions etc but the ideal candidate will also have experience in aspects of digital marketing; SEO, Website Optimization, HTML, CSS, and similar.
If this sounds like you then read on!
Duties/Responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager:
- Managing all marketing functions and activities within the company.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with and managing the in-house graphic designer
Required Skills and Experience of the successful Marketing Manager:
- 2 -3 years in a similar Marketing Manager position
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and flexible approach to achieving objectives
- Can work within budgets
It is desirable to have a successful marketing manager who has experience working within the bathroom trade; however this is not an essential requirement.
About the client:
My client is a UK based manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality plumbing products and fittings. They are one of the leading UK producers of bathroom taps, showers, valves and fittings for bathrooms and plumbing systems. Their innate pursuit for innovation and observance of technical standards allow them to export to all international markets including the Middle East.
Continuous Improvement Processes for their design and quality ensures that their products lead the industry standards and exceed customer's expectations. They have an international reputation for excellence in product design, quality, reliability and the highest level of customer service, their dedication and commitment to the company ethos of innovation, product quality and excellent customer service makes us a preferred supplier to our customers.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please click on “APPLY” sending an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78769821