School Administrator, Tower Hamlets
School Administrator required for a school in the Tower Hamlets area starting in January 2018.
A great opportunity has arisen for School Experienced Administrator in Tower Hamlets, London who can provide administrative support to the school office starting ASAP
Hays Education is looking for School Administrator in Tower Hamlets, London who will support the school office, to develop school administration processes for starting immediately on an on-going basis.
Working as a School Administrator / Receptionist you will need to combine your school administration experience and SIMS knowledge to support the school office, ensure smooth running of the office and organise day-to-day activities.
The skills we look for in School Administrator / Receptionist include:
- Previous experience working as a School Administrator
- Work on the schools SIMS system
- Arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail and manage the diaries of the Head and
- others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for absence of pupils & staff.
- Assist in compiling a variety of reports
- Complete stock ordering and check deliveries
- Set up and ensure that the filing system is maintained.
Qualification and Skills Requirements for a School Administrator:
- Relevant administrator qualifications
- SIMS administrator experience
- Able to provide references for the last 2 years
- Effective use of ICT packages
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051269