Trainee Transport Operator - Preston
Trainee Traffic Operator £16k - Preston
Clemence Rogers are working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of a Trainee Traffic Operator for a Distribution / Haulage company based in Preston.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* Day-to-day running of the Fleet
* Responding to customer orders to fulfill them via the traffic function
* Prioritising workload, route planning, driver brief and de-brief
* Liaising with colleagues at other depots within the company to produce optimal delivery solutions across the network
* This role is ideally suited to an individual who has previous experience within a traffic office although experience in not necessary as training is provided.
* Essentially like any traffic-planning role the overall objective is to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way.
* Disciplined and methodical approach and able to keep up with changing priorities
* Demonstrate a keen eye for detail whilst working under pressure
* The ability to learn quickly, professional confidence and clear communication skills together with a familiarity with common computer packages i.e. Microsoft Office or equivalent.
Clemence Rogers is a specialist recruitment, talent acquisition and resourcing solutions company that deliver total recruitment solutions to clients across the UK. Operating on the principles of honesty, integrity and commitment to the best possible service, Clemence Rogers Group's whole ethos is recruiting the right people in the right jobs with the right companies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79117053