Product Advisor - Plympton
Plympton, PL7 4JH
Our client is based in Plympton, Plymouth. They specialise in providing wall beds and other space saving solutions to both the public, trade and a network of stockists across the UK. They have been established for over 20 years and in this time have built a large portfolio of clients and have a great reputation within the industry.
They now have a part time position available for a product advisor. Your main duty will be to assist in the day to day running of the company, whether it be processing orders for existing customers or selling the benefits or our products to first time buyers who phone, email or come to visit the showroom. Previous customer service and sales experience is preferred, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
The job role will require you to:
- Have excellent communication skills - listening, verbal and written
- Process sales orders
- Be computer literate, use packages such as Word, Excel, Sage and our CRM
- Provide accurate help and advice
- Interact with customers as well as with colleagues in a variety of methods including face to face, telephone and email
- Be expected to keep up to date with the latest products and promotions
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Follow up with existing leads, projects or quotations
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle complaints in a calm manner in order to resolve a customer's issue
- Adaptable - Be able to use own initiative
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Job Type: Part time, three days a week, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. Possible opportunities for extra hours should the company require. Start and finish times are somewhat flexible, our ideal would be 9:00am - 3:00pm.
Your starting salary will be - £16,000 (Pro-Rata), you will receive a commission when sales targets are achieved, fully paid annual holidays - 20 days (Pro-Rata), sick pay allowance, company pension. You will not be expected to work evenings, weekends, Bank Holidays or over the Christmas period. You will work as part of a friendly and very supportive team environment.
You will learn about new technologies in the rapidly growing industry with excellent future potential. Comprehensive training, including a detailed introduction into company's history and products, will be provided.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting new opportunity please submit your CV online ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79125263