PR Paid Internship - Temp to possible Perm - Graduate (or Equivalent) - B2B Tech PR
Top Integrated B2B Technology Agency based in London, SW London is looking for an exceptional Graduate (or Equivalent) to join them as a paid Intern for 2 months - most likely leading to a permanent PR Account Assistant (JAE) for the right candidate. Only Candidates with who possess a strong desire to succeed in a career in PR, have a love for Technology, great writing skills and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple task need apply
Also, you should consider yourself to be a talented, dynamic graduate and seriously want a career in PR based in South West London.
Essentially you will have some PR, Digital or Social Media experience behind you 1-6 months, through either work experience or Internships within Public Relations and or Communications type roles, though not necessary in Tech.
The successful candidate will work on some of the world's most innovative B2B and B2C technology brands, as well as receiving on-going training, support and a real opportunity to advance to Account Executive and beyond.
Your work will be varied and challenging. You'll be expecting you to draft press releases; sell in client opportunities to journalists; support the Account Execs and Account Managers; and take part in creative brainstorms.
• have excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
• are exceptional attention to detail and able to manage their own tasks to deliver work on time
• are dynamic, outgoing, prepared to work hard and take responsibility
• understands the media, and in particular has a good grasp of social media
More about the job:
• For the Graduates with 1-6 months PR work behind them looking for a career in PR
• Great Career prospects for dynamic, out-going candidates
• Based in lovely friendly offices
How to apply:
Please send your CV to to apply for an interview and to kick-start and further your new career in Public Relations
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79128765