Assistant Marketing Manager required for luxury retailer
Assistant Marketing Manager required for luxury retailer based in Central London. This role will entail supporting the Assistant Marketing Manager across the Fashion categories: Accessories, Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear & Toys. The successful candidate will support the delivery of cross-functional campaigns, working closely with relevant teams across both the
KEY SKILLS AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the Marketing Manager with annual and seasonal Category and Creative
- campaign planning and implementation
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager with the successful delivery of endemic brand partnerships relevant to Category and Creative campaigns
- Project Manage and implement relevant and credible tactical Category Projects
- Manage relevant Buying and Merchandising cascades to Fashion Team, recommending strategic Category and Creative opportunities
- Plan and coordinate regular catch-ups with key internal stakeholders including, Project Curation, PR and Events
- Support Marketing Manager with planning and implementing Category plans relevant to Creative Campaigns
- Support Marketing Manager with planning and implementing Category plans relevant to International Campaigns
- Support Marketing Manager with planning and implementing Category plans relevant to Christmas Campaigns
Marketing or Business-related University Degree is preferred. Luxury market experience is desired and previous post-graduate experience in luxury fashion. The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of key international luxury markets.
This is a temporary role, starting ASAP, for the next 3 months, possibly longer. Paying up to £35k, depending on experience, which works out at an hourly rate of £16.82.
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been selected.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79009190