Pay up to £85,000
Based West London
Your new role
My client is searching for a product manager with excellent experience with community product strategy and road map experience. You will be experienced in identifying market opportunities, developing the right product strategy and working with a dedicated development team to deliver the roadmap. Your key objective is to build greater engagement with key websites and apps to maintain a leading position vs the competition.
What you'll need to succeed
You will lead the definition and articulation of the communities product strategy, aligned to the brand strategies and commercial imperatives. You will secure the signoff of stakeholders and lead the delivery of the product roadmap. This will include daily and weekly prioritisation with the development team, and clear communication of these priorities to both other teams and to senior executives.
- You will work with both the development team to identify the right technology and infrastructure approach for the business
- Senior Product management and leadership experience at a comparable consumer media business or in another consumer facing digital or mobile environment.
- Experience of building community engagement products, showing evidence of leveraging social media and the power of network connections.
- Experience setting the Product vision, establishing product strategy and leading the product roadmap
- Experience in working with dedicated development teams, and driving Agile development processes
- Clear, structured thinker and communicator able to gain the trust and effectively inspire all levels across the organisation from CEO and Senior Executive to Brand colleagues and development and design team members.
- Experience at interpreting analytics to form hypotheses about user behaviour and translating this into specific product recommendations
- Will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive revenue optimisation from within the product through analysis of complex pricing and commercial models
- Has a deep knowledge, understanding and personal experience of the current on-line and mobile digital media marketplace.
- Has an ability to anticipate trends and develop strategies for competitive advantage within the Product and to translate broad strategies in to specific objectives and action plans.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79099751