Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or commercial? Do you want to work with the world's leading property owners and managing agents?
- Marketing Manager
- You will support the sales and leasing teams in Client development to facilitate office lettings throughout the building.
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions.
- You will liaise with the tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web-based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Attend visitor and internal tour viewings.
- Supporting the Building Manager in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- Long-term opportunities for progression within the sector.
- A modern and unique four story office accommodation site with a restaurant and café.
- Excellent transport links.
- Hemel Hempstead
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or commercial property.
- You are able to lead in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sophie Walmsley on 0161 694 9729 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79108961