Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
The Customer Marketing Manager is a key role within Marketing and is responsible for creating commercial activity plans in support of the life time value of customers.
The role will involve the development, planning, execution and measurement of targeted, integrated digital marketing activity to the existing customer base. The role will work across the business and involve looking at all key customer contact points within Sales, Marketing Customer Service and Operations. Alongside these teams youll be responsible for driving customer engagement and driving incremental revenue by creating up-sell cross-sell opportunities in the existing customer base.
The Customer Marketing Manager is an integral role in the marketing team and is responsible for the creation and management of integrated marketing activity for the existing customer base.
- Scope, develop and implement the overall existing customer marketing contact plan in line with the overall business objectives and direction.
- Engage all key stakeholders (sales, operations and insight) with the integrated approach to the marketing contact plan.
- Work with the proposition team to create the most compelling existing customer product offers including up and cross sell opportunities.
- Make the best use of internal and external data sources to create an insightful and customer centric approach.
- Marketing Communication
- Execute the overall existing customer marketing contact plan using the most appropriate channels to create brand loyalty and cross/up sell opportunities in the existing customer base.
- Effectively communicate with the existing customer base to minimise churn and create repeat business.
- Work closely with the Acquisition Marketing Manager to create a seamless customer journey through the lead funnel to the existing customer base.
- Work with the marketing automation tool (Pardot) to create integrated activity that are creative, technically relevant and targeted at the right customer segments.
- Work with the existing customer segmentation model and look for new ways to further enhance the model to create greater ROI.
- Develop an understanding of each key product group and the key behaviours of those businesses with those products. Look for natural opportunities for incremental revenue in the existing customer base.
- Become a customer champion developing a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and key influencing factors.
- Manage agencies and in-house teams to create and produce all marketing activity.
- Ensure all marketing activity is effectively produced and measured across all channels in liaison with the Insight team and SEM Manager.
- Deliver detailed analytics and recommendations to the Head of Marketing through channel, segment and test/control KPIs
- Developing and maintaining a measurable marketing retention customer journey.
- Looking at the LTV of customers and reporting on the up/cross sell performance.
- Work across marketing and functional departments to create one existing customer activity plan and gain agreement from key stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders regularly to ensure that the plan is developed and delivered collaboratively
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in the technology or similar B2B industry.
- Strong digital marketing skills including email and automation of.
- Pardot, HubSpot or similar experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial focus, results driven and analytical.
- Good working knowledge of the UK technology market is preferable.
- Leadership and management experience.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78954517