German Speaking Product Executive
A highly regarded, established travel tour operator are looking for a German speaking Product Executive to join its growing and successful team. Working as a German speaking Product Executive in delightful and modern offices, within a short walking distance from the nearest station, you will be joining a friendly and dynamic team of like minded individuals for a market leading tour operator.
Working as a German speaking Product Executive you will be required to:
- send out suitable offers to clients, keeping them up to date on product developments helping to convert interest into bookings
- meet clients' requirements and match this information with the products available to you to give them the right itinerary and look to suggest additional product to maximise their satisfaction and increase sales revenues
- price offers and itineraries to ensure that the correct profit margins are being achieved
- developing rapport with clients, following up offers and costings submitted, to help you confirm bookings and increase your conversion rate
- account manage a portfolio of existing clients with whom you will build a strong working relationship
- attend trade fairs and events to help build your own and company reputation helping further to develop relationships
- provide competitor analysis, be aware of market trends and potential opportunities
The successful German speaking Product Executive will be a fluent communicator in German and also English. You will have excellent people skills, and be customer focused with a friendly, outgoing personality. You will be able to build rapport with other easily, and be confident and persuasive, who can work with attention and detail to deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who looking for a successful travel company, who has excellent training. If you are a recent graduate or have limited work experience and want a career with a great travel company this could be for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78773476