As a CRM manager, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive marketing leading publisher, to work on developing their brands tone of voice and contribute to super growth ambitions. You will be responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display and social media. Also you will be involved in company's partner management.
The client is an exciting division of a leading media owner based in heart of Canary Wharf. They are creative, pro-active and overall just an awesome bunch of people to work for. They made some serious waves with their digital marketing strategy. As the CRM Manager you will have will have a great deal of autonomy and will take and will be encouraged to take an ownership over email marketing strategy.
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
The Sucessful Candidate will:
- Be in a CRM Manager role with a strong focus on email marketing.
- You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and HTML.
- You'll be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns.
- You will be able to work independantly.
- Will have a one to none understanding of understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Target copy writing skills.
- 3 experience in CRM or Digital Marketing Role.
- Some event management experience
Additional Bonuses of this role:
- An amazing Team.
- Probably the coolest line manager (Head of Marketing) you will ever meet and have pleasure to learn from.
- Loads of room to put your valuable ideas and expertise across.
- Loads of autonomy.
- Early Finish on Fridays
- Free gym
- Bonus Scheme.
- Company's iPad
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052623