Digital Product Owner
Product Owner - Maps & Network
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top-notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you.
As the Product Owner for Maps and Network, you'll play a fundamental role in making sure our customers can enjoy a reliable, user-considerate experience across our digital-forward online tools. With a tight organisational approach, as part of our Digital Care team, you'll take responsibility for our coverage checker, network-status checker and store finder, making sure our Digital strategy is delivered effectively in Maps and Network. A sensational digital experience is at the heart of our success - in this role, you'll be vital to shaping it.
What you'll do:
* Own the Digital strategy for Maps and Network tools
* Craft personal and considered digital experiences that support our commercial success
* Track performance and progress against KPIs and adjust strategy as needed
* Own, manage and prioritise the product backlog
* Use A/B testing, data, insight and reporting tools to test plans and shape strategy
* Build relationships with EE's Network, Retail and Customer Services departments to coordinate priorities, plans and deliveries.
* Be degree educated or equivalent
* Have proven Digital product-ownership experience
* Be creative, innovative and curious with strong interpersonal skills
* Have experience launching commercially impactful, insight-led digital journeys
* Be a confident communicator able to bridge the gap between technical teams and commercial stakeholders and influence relationships at all levels
* Be comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
* Have experience working in an Agile environment and leading virtual teams
* Be customer-focused and able to balance customer and business requirements
* Be able to support your approach with analytical, data-driven reasoning
* Have a basic understanding of APIs and coding.
You might even:
* Have experience in the service sector
* Possess technical product specialism or be from a CX or UX background
* Be aware of project-management methodologies and processes
* Have experience working on a large and varied work portfolio.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Company car or cash alternative
* Life assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78960877