Store Manager - Premium Brand - Bluewater
£22,000 - £24,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours BelowDynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, who is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their Bluewater team.The Role:
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise to the companies best interest.
The store will be open core business hours Monday to Sunday and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days each week.
Monday to Friday the store is open 10am to 9pm, Saturday it's 9am to 9pm and on a Sunday, 11am to 5pm.
This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes of 8/9pm during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years of retail / store management experience - This role would be ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for that next step in their career as well as an experienced Store Manager looking to take over a smaller store!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- Will require a driving license and have their own passport as there may be some occasional UK and overseas travel (More in the UK than internationally.
Key Words: 'retail','store manager','assistant manager','supervisor','team leader','retail team leader','retail manager','department manager','floor manager','brand manager','sales manager','luxury retail','premium','customer services','KPI's','sales','cooking','kitchenware'
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79085450