Apprentice Development Facilitator
BABCOCK INTERNATIONAL GROUP is currently looking to recruit an experienced individual as an Apprentice Development Facilitator to join our team on a permanent basis based at our customer’s facility in Coventry.
In this role you will, through a structured review process, provide progression, safeguarding & welfare support to apprentices whilst engaging them in ED&I, H&S, Safeguarding and British Values discussions alongside coordinating and delivering personal development activity. You will also be flexible to support the wider contract activity in Westwood and in the apprentice’s workplace.
- Delivery of review provision in Westwood and through visibility of in learning activities such as observing or participating in classes – technical, academic and personal development build positive working relationships with customer, instructors and Learning Support Specialist to gain insightful information to support the review process
- Act as a point of contact for the apprentices, customer and employees, providing appropriate levels of support as required
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting individuals to facilitate personal, social and educational growth as well as encouraging greater social inclusion, which includes planning and facilitating a wide range of evening group activities
- Support the delivery of wider apprentice review provision and their transition from training environment to workplace
- Competent coach with demonstrable experience of delivering in one-to-one and small groups situations/workshops with measurable outcomes and setting of SMART targets
- Effective delivery and supervision of resources and operational / coaching activities
- Ability to work towards and achieve KPI’s
- Demonstrable experience of providing effective customer service in a similar environment and passionate about supporting people in a training environment
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good relationships with diverse groups of people
- Self-motivation with ability to work under pressure, maintain professionalism and to influence others
- Innovative, flexible approach to work, work pattern and must be prepared to travel
- Ability to treat individuals concerns with respect, tact and sensitivity, whilst always being aware of the limits required by confidentiality and necessary boundaries
- An understanding of learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and wider autistic spectrum
- L2/L3 Coaching & Mentoring qualification or with demonstrable experience willing to work towards this
- Literacy and Numeracy qualifications to L2 or equivalent experience
- L2/L3 Leadership & Management qualification or with demonstrable experience willing to work towards this (Desirable)
Role Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Primarily Coventry with some travel required
Additional Benefits: Pension, Flexible benefits scheme, Share scheme
Additional Requirements: Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check a via 3rd party authority
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 company which provides 600 services across six continents. It’s the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation’s largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096912