Product Manager - Manchester - B2B
Due to an extended period of growth and further projected growth in 2018 an international B2B organisation is looking to expand their UK product team through the recruitment of a new Product Manager.
With responsibility for the development and performance of a specific product portfolio in the UK market the Product Manager will be charged with defining and delivering the entire product life cycle.
The responsibilities and duties of the Product Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Cradle to grave management of a specific product portfolio
- Defining success through commercial performance criteria and market penetration
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the wider marketplace and competitor activity
- Contributing to the one, three and five year marketing plans working closely with the Marketing team to deliver
- Ensuring brand consistency across all product development and marketing output
- Communicating new product developments and product performance to the wider business and senior leadership team
- Identifying market gaps to exploit through NPD
- Coordinating with the wider product team in the UK and overseas to ensure a joined up approach
This long established, global business has a superb reputation among customers and employees alike. You will be joining a company that has an excellent track record of service, quality and internal engagement.
The skills and experience needed to succeed in the Product Manger role are:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 5 years experience in a B2B, product management position (preferably in a technical industry)
- A proven track record of delivering against challenging commercial targets
- A thorough understanding of marketing strategy and brand principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate with and influence at a senior leadership level
As we enter the new year the recruitment of this position is a priority so to have your details considered, apply now.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78972610