Our client is a leading coffee and vending company, providing nationwide services in the hospitality industry. They are seeking an energetic CRM Executive to join their expanding team in the Welwyn Garden City area.
The company is looking for an ambitious and highly organised individual to support their CRM strategy within a changing and growing business. The CRM Executive will be key to qualifying incoming leads, logging prospect information and reporting on sales leads.
In return, the company will offer them an excellent basic salary of up to £25k, plus other incentives and bonuses.
- Lead prospecting for new business
- Obtain and qualify prospect data and input in to CRM accurately
- Log and distribute sales leads to the field sales team
- Monitor prospect and customer relationships through the CRM and through regular communication with the Sales & Marketing team
- Drive the CRM on-boarding process for staff * Provide training for a range of different users and respond to user queries relating to the CRM
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing key reports to drive insight on marketing campaigns, sales performance and other CRM activity
- Run weekly sales reports to support senior management team
- Work on specific marketing projects across the group
- Support the sales and marketing department where necessary and attend team meetings
- Provide office support
- Previous experience in a similar CRM role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in telesales
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and LinkedIn
- Strong organisation skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and priorities workload
- A team player
- Good decision making and judgement
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Commercially sound and assertive Desired:
- A basic understanding of/ or desire to learn about the vending and coffee industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing company in the coffee industry. If you have experience of CRM, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79045946