Product Designer / Furniture Designer
This international, design-led office furniture manufacturer has a prominent showroom in the heart of Clerkenwell and is looking to fill a key position in their UK office.
It is an exciting time for the company and the Lead Designer will take on a pivotal role for the company responsible for putting together bespoke designs integrating their class-leading furniture frame systems with locally sourced panels and associated elements. As part of a small quality driven team you will be involved in all aspects of the business, from client enquiry through to fulfilment. It will be a role filled with great variety and excellent career prospects.
Person / Experience Required:
- A good understanding of metal and timber surfaces
- Experience with supply chain management
- Literate in SolidWorks and preferably AutoCAD
- Knowledge of PDM would be useful and Excel a necessity
- Comfortable in meeting and interacting with clients
- Project management and administration skills
A competitive salary plus benefits package is on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79047738