Product Executive - Italian Speaker
Product Executive - Italian speaker - Hampshire £18-20k
This luxury Tour Operator are looking for an Italian speaking Product Executive. Reporting to and assisting the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day product requirements and delivery of saleable, competitive and profitable products in line with company objectives and targets.
Product Executive - Italian speaker - Responsibilities
To assist the Product Manager in all aspects of product management, yield control and maintenance responsibilities of which will include but are not exclusive of:
- Monitoring competitor activity with respect to price, content and new developments.
- Setting up and maintaining accurate product and inventory related content within in-house reservations system, websites and Intranet. Ensure that all holiday elements are accurately loaded and available for sale.
- Analysis of Flight Seat provider costs, plus booking & market trends to identify pricing adjustments required for competitive pricing and optimum yield.
- Re-matching and maintenance of system including flight seats and room allocations. Maintaining stop sales, releases and highlight with the PM where additional rooms may be required to achieve optimum sales.
- Monitoring sales and taking appropriate action in order to achieve the highest conversion and yield possible.
- Identifying special offer content and prices; ensuring that information is communicated via marketing for mailers, e-shots and other mechanisms to both trade and direct clients.
- Producing clear, concise and accurate reporting on sales and product performance on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Act as key support to the Sales and Admin Departments on specified product(s) relating to customer queries, availability and price.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular reports as well as ongoing performance and competitor analysis.
- Key liaison with resort offices and suppliers relating to accommodation and other holiday component availability.
- Involvement in the organisation of familiarisation and press trips.
- Maintaining clear and effective communications with all departments.
Product Executive - Italian speaking - Skills
- Written and spoken proficiency in both Italian and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good educational achievements preferably to include a Travel and Tourism qualification.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Be a logical thinker and use Initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052156