School Administrator Job
A secondary school in Hackney require a school experienced Administrator to start in January 2018.
Hays Education are working with a secondary school in Hackney, London who are looking to recruit a School experienced SIMS Administrator.
The role is to provide school administration support to a Head of Department and act as a Curriculum Support Officer starting in January 2018 on a long term basis with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. Only candidates with school based administration experience will be considered for this post.
Purpose of the role: Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to designated departments.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to designated faculty
- Provide administration to the whole school office
- Work confidently on the SIMS package
- Process orders as requested and ensure goods are received, following up any irregularities
- Maintenance of records, including the input of data onto the school's computer based systems and updating manually held systems
- Assist in the production of displays under the direction of the appropriate member of staff
- Carry out stock taking for departments, ensuring appropriate records are kept up to date
- Undertake the full administration of school visits/trips, including the booking of transport and collection of contributions from students
- Perform clerking duties at faculty meetings and assist in the administration of after school events, i.e. parent's evenings
- To be flexible, able to work under pressure; sometimes to conflicting deadlines and changing priorities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052489