Brand Communications Manager
My client, a leading global retail and wholesale company, urgently requires a leading Marketing Communications Specialist to lead on the development and implementation of communications both internally and externally.
The initial contract will be 6-months in duration and the role is based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
Manage the development and implementation of communication platform, providing daily management of external agencies.
Manage the coordination with internal stakeholder to align the delivery across the Group.
- Holistic marcomms campaign planning, manging cross-functional strategic alignment to achieve successful campaign development and delivery
- Provide daily liaison and guidance to agencies, managing their tasks within budget and delivery timeframe. Manage tracking of agencies deliverables and their costs securing we get the best out of the company's investment
- Set up and manage a cross functional project delivery team, tasked with developing a cross functional campaign that is seamless to consumers
- Create a project plan and subsequently manage all stages of the process required to deliver to completion successfully and on time
- Manage budget and lead the delivery of the contributing project team, checking and tracking progress against project plan, foreseeing and managing risks to the project delivery
- Contribute to the creative and media strategy by supporting the agencies with all relevant information and providing feedback and guidance as needed
- Prepare and deliver management presentations as needed
- Manage the project budget and the timelines to deliver the project to completion
Day Rate is £250 - £350 DOE.
Please drop me a copy of your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052370