Junior Product Owner
Junior Product Owner
My client is a leader in the Global energy industry who have dominated the UK market for over a century and are considered one of the biggest suppliers in Europe.They are in the midst of significant growth, and a rapid expansion within their digital department. Off the back of this they are looking for a Junior Product Owner to join their Product team to work alongside the Product Owners and Product Managers to focus on a selection of digital products.
This is a great opportunity to build on any existing Product Ownership or Product Management skills with an industry leading company, and have an input into the deployment of some incredibly exciting products.
Junior Product Owner - Responsibilities:
- Support and work with the Product Owners
- To work with the Digital analytics and onsite optimisation team
- Define and run continuous improvement tasks
- To assist gathering and the writing of user stories
- To assess, manage and deliver digital projects that impact self serve journeys
- Manage digital changes through the approval and Clockwork processes
- Understand the consumer through the data the company has
Junior Product Owner - Requirements:
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in a Product or Digital environment are a must
- Digital technical skills and the ability to confidently work across a matrix set of teams to deliver business objectives
- Experience of online experience optimisation to drive online conversion
- Awareness of the Agile delivery model and its application
- Ability to deliver technical briefs to development teams
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Practical understanding multi-variant testing & behavioural targeting
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A thirst to learn and develop your skills
- A passion for all things digital is a must
If you are a recent graduate with 2 - 3 years experience, or someone that has had 5 years experience without a degree this is a truly great opportunity to develop your skills and start a successful Product career.
Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79019271