Senior Category Manager
Senior Category Manager, £350 a day, Central London
Your new company
I am currently recruiting 2 interim roles for an organisation that is going through some very exciting new change. This opportunity will allow you to work on some very interesting projects which will have an impact across the NHS.
Your new role
o develop and lead a specific strategic sourcing programme for defined categories, across a number of NHS Trusts, taking the lead on specific/allocated portfolio of sourcing categories, and contributing significantly to the delivery of allocated procurement projects within key market
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have lead on your own projects.
- You must have worked at a senior level within your previous roles.
- You must have experience leading OJEU tenders.
- Ideally you will have line management experience.
- Ideally you will have NHS experience and have worked in the Medical/Clinical categories
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive day rate and a dedicated consultant who will assist you while your time in the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79011139