Brand Marketing Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful retailer in a pivotal Head Office role. Working directly with the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for all multichannel campaigns, driving sales, footfall and website traffic. You will work on innovative strategies to develop the customer journey and enhance brand perception.
Brand Marketing Manager - The Role:-
- Responsible for managing campaigns, trading events and promotions in line with the retail calendar
- Manage customer communication though mailers, catalogues, social media, and other routes.
- Mange and plan all marketing support to increase brand perception and drive new customers.
- Develop earned and paid promotional strategy including Influencers, PR, Press and Door Drops.
- Work with charity partners to develop strategy and promotions.
- Monitor and develop customer database.
- Develop and manage the social media channels, blogs and online engagement.
- Work with external agencies to develop creative content for all marketing channels.
- Continue to improve the magazine, look and feel, driving sales.
Brand Marketing Manager - The Candidate:-
- Marketing or Communications Degree
- Experience in a Retail Fashion Environment in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative Thinker
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate confidently at all levels.
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79047689