Product Manager - Digital
My client are one of the UK's largest provider of fee free mortgages, and have recently gone through a significant period of growth. Off the back of this they are in the midst of a large digital transformation, and are looking for a successful Product Manager to own and deliver the digital mortgage proposition through all stages from design to implementation.
Product Manager - Digital - Responsibilities
- Act as design authority for customer journey and interface design.
- Design details of customer journey and features
- Conduct product usability tests, Work on prototypes with UX and design, share validation outcomes and make recommendations
- Delivery of development activity on time and on budget
- Manage the supporting processes / procedures to ensure quality and control
- Create and drive product vision and strategy
- Represent the product with senior stakeholders and across organisation
Product Manager - Digital - Requirements
- Extensive experience in managing and launching new products in a similar role
- A good understanding and demonstrable experience of industry tools and techniques currently used and upcoming in the digital space (e.g. Agile).
- Understanding of software product development processes e.g. SaaS
- An ability to interface with technologists to explain and explore product concepts.
- Project governance against improved project delivery lifecycle processes and escalated risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Strong understanding of user experience and user centred design process.
- Ability to apply analytical skills and conceptual thinking to both short term and long-term operations and systems planning over a wide range of technologies.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and relationship management
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to optimise products and identity solutions that meet customers stated requirement
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in managing direct or virtual teams
Please ensure that you have a valid UK work permit before applying. For further information please submit your CV and then contact Sophie at Salt // 0203 761 1652
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79047989