Digital Product Owner
Digital Product Owner (e-Service Executive)
Salary: £Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you.
We're looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our Digital Self- Service team and help shape our industry-leading digital customer experience. You'll own a set of customer journeys on 'My EE', our digital self-serve site, creating user stories and prioritising workload to execute our product roadmap, creating simple and personalised experiences. We're looking for someone with the energy and passion to thrive in our fast-paced agile environment and empower our customers to make the most of EE.
What you'll do:
* Work as part of an agile scrum to create a world-class digital customer experience
* Analyse customer behaviour and analytics and use them to drive product enhancement
* Be the voice of the customer, making sure they're benefiting from every change
* Advocate for digital, specifically self-service, within the business and for digital adoption externally
* Support the e-Service team to achieve wider team targets
* Identify and utilise specialisms within Digital Insights to optimise self-serve activity
* Work closely with key suppliers and strategic partners as appropriate.
* Have experience being the product manager/owner in an agile environment
* Have digital product management experience
* Have been part of digital team focussing on customer experience
* Be comfortable working to customer-related, life-time value KPIs
* Understand how to effectively use business data and web analytics
* Have exceptional organisational skills and a proactive attitude.
You might even:
* Know your way around Adobe Analytics and the Atlassian Suite
* Have previous experience working in multi-location teams
* Have worked in a digital customer-facing in the industry.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000865