Senior Legal Cashier/ Month End Accounting/ Stand Alone Role/ Competitive Salary/ Free On-Site Parking
I am currently recruiting a vacancy for a senior legal cashier. This role will require the successful candidate to work in a sole capacity with one direct report where they will manage the end to end accounts process for a multi-site solicitors firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal cashier who is looking to work for a reputable firm of solicitors. My client is looking for somebody who can use their skills to take ownership of the role and advance systems.
This role can offer excellent benefits, on site parking and a competitive salary.
Full responsibility for accounting processes including;
- Billing and invoicing clients
- Processing and allocating incoming and outgoing payments
- Purchase ledger processing
- Purchase ledger payment runs
- Allocation and banking of cheque payments
- Petty cash management
- Weekly transfers
- Deposit transactions
- Query resolution
- Month end reporting
- Closure of month end
- full monthly management accounts
- Previous experience within a senior legal cashier role ( ideally in a sole capacity)
- Experience within a multi-site firm is highly advantageous
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Fully compliant with all SARS
- Experience within a multi-discipline solicitors - specifically Legal Aid is highly advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills and details above and are seeking a new opportunity - please call me asap to discuss on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78773717