Category Manager - Branded Fashion
This Category Manager - Branded Fashion is a great role for someone who has completed a trading role previously and wants to progress across multi brands, the ideal candidate would have strong excel skills and be confident in decision making. On the job training will be provided due to the nature of the role.
A successful and leading British high street retailer known for its quality and fashionable styles for modern women currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Category Manager to join their dynamic team.
The role of Category Manager - Branded Fashion within Retail in Jersey would involve -
- Provide clear strong direction and leadership to teams both on Island and in the UK.
- Deliver maximum store availability, business plan sales and profit targets
- Build appropriate seasonal stock packages for stores using UK trend data, local historical sales data, store space and local market knowledge
- Monitor fulfilment weekly, ensuring stock is allocated in line with expected allocation dates, following up the UK teams when required
- Manage weekly stock levels in stores in line with agreed stock profiles, whilst managing markdown costs
- Manage stock levels to identify and optimise missed sales opportunities whilst managing markdown risk in poor performing departments.
- Implement markdown in line with set budgets.
- Suggest, plan and implement promotional activity for each brand designed to drive sales and profit
- Drive stores RPSF by monitoring space in stores by agreeing space to be flexed with the Stores Ops manager accordingly
- Effectively use Store systems to enhance the performance of the Store
- Identify and offer solutions to combat stock loss
- Ability to extract and produce periodical financial reporting bench marking sales performance with UK LFL sales and local budgets
- Deliver business plan sales and profit targets for all businesses.
- Help to build and implement seasonal business strategies at department level, ensuring all sales and profit opportunities are identified and exploited
- Work closely with external UK based teams to build ranges in stores that reflect customer demand, emerging trends; budget and margin mix and represent the brand
The product Category Manager - Branded Fashion successful candidate would have -
- A passion to exceed expectation
- The desire to drive sales and profit.
- A motivated self-starter that acts with pace and energy
- Excellent excel Skills
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to produce, probe and utilise robust and accurate financial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with colleagues and UK head office personnel
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package + possible relocation support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79049167