Product Marketing Manager
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Duration: asap for 12 months
Pay rate: £21.69 - £39.61 Per hour
Randstad are working with one of the worlds most popular search engines! The global organisation are looking to identify a product marketing manager for a 12 month contract based in their newly built London offices.
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one the organisations products. Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, Apps, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product management, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize marketing initiatives from beginning to end, and form future marketing strategy.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Marketing experience with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Solid knowledge of the digital marketing industry is key to the role
- Demonstrated experience in defining customer needs and insights, and in developing targeted messaging and initiatives that address the needs and speak to the insights of different audiences
- Demonstrated first-rate leadership, personal and communications skills as well as a profound willingness to collaborate internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management and cross-functional teams, and strong ability to communicate in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in constantly-evolving context
- Strong track record of setting and delivering measurable marketing results
- Proactive and structured, eye for constant innovation and improvement
- Develop and execute the marketing and messaging strategy for key B2B clients in Europe, Middle East and Africa, focusing on the fast-growing opportunities in the areas of Anaytics / Insights and Mobile
- Define customer needs and insights, and develop targeted messaging and campaigns that address the needs and speak to the insights of different B2B audiences
Work closely with cross-functional teams across Europe and the US in Sales, Strategy, Marketing, PR, Legal, Compliance and Product Management to integrate globally
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78959607