Wholesale Manager - LFW Fashion Brand - London
This London based contemporary womenswear brand is the epitome of effortless elegance. They are looking for an experienced and pro-active Wholesale Manager who will be able to strategise, drive and grow their wholesale business. The emphasis of the new role will be opening new doors whilst growing and nurturing the existing account.
As Head of Wholesale your responsbiiles will include:
- Maximising sales by growing international distribution, opening new and developing existing accounts
- Ensuring growth is sustainable and by constantly managing andpotentialising account sell throughs
- Developing a long-term sales growth strategy
- Working closely with all departments across the business to ensure that orders and stock are managed efficiently and follows company's growth strategy
- Planning and organising New York, London and Paris showrooms and any relevant trade fairs
- Booking and carrying out face to face sales appointments throughout markets
- End of season and ongoing analysis of sales
To apply for the role:
- Myou wil have a minimum of 5 years sales experience within luxury industry as a Wholesale Manager
- Solid experience and understanding of international luxury markets
- Proven sales experience
- Previous strategic sales growth experience across worldwide accounts
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A team player with a dynamic approach
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018314