Global CRM Manager
Location : Best place to work in the UK 2016 & 2017 ! In Angel - London
>> youtu.be/b_H5W4yEncQ <<
The CRM Manager is responsible for optimising CRM programmes (e-mail marketing campaigns) through analysing our communications strategy, developing efficient production processes, and maximising subscriber revenue; as well as planning, successful execution and follow up of a diverse range of CRM campaigns. This includes production of budgets, forecasts, and performance reports to drive customer understanding and performance forward. They will carry out innovative and sometimes complex projects to their completion and thoroughly analyse performance data in order to make sound recommendations for next steps that aim to improve our financial results whilst maintaining a strong focus on Customer Centricity.
This role will be part of the customer marketing team and liaise with the Loyalty, Merchandising and Analytics teams.
- Commercial responsibility of the P+L for the performance of the CRM programme.
- Develop reporting and delivering analysis and insights into the email and push programmes.
- Responsible for ensuring email and push programmes are optimally produced, production processes are robust and efficiencies are delivered.
- Actively liaise with Marketing Managers, Merchandising, and other stakeholders to develop and deliver compelling promotions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all communications meet mandatory brand guidelines, reflect brand development and complement above-the-line communications.
- Responsible for working with Legal teams to ensure all email marketing activity meets local counsel requirements.
- Manage asset creation and content variants for A/B tests and personalisation.
- Ensure all campaigns are optimized for relevant customer segments.
- Manage a team of 1 CRM Executive.
The ideal candidate must have email marketing experience, having spent time managing CRM strategy and campaign management.
- Any experience in email marketing and ESPs (ExactTarget, SFMC, Cheetah Mail, Responsys etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilising data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, Omniture or Google Analytics
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- SQL experience highly desirable
Join us to disrupt travel industry | youtu.be/hjcJ6SLvxgw | and have a look at what could be your career at Expedia | youtu.be/Y4svv-fIeGM |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79035137