Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join a well established Solicitors in Stoke on Trent. The position is to cover a maternity leave and require someone to join the business for 12 months minimum.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a full complement of day to day accounting transactions for the busy firm. Duties of the Legal Cashier include:
- To undertake daily banking functions including reconciliations
- To undertake conveyancing transactions/completions
- To administer and reconcile petty cash
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings
- The preparation of cheques
- The processing of bank transfers
- The control of designated client deposit accounts
- The preparation of credit control advice
- Financial management reporting as required
- To provide a professional image for the firm
- Any other duties that may be required in line with the nature of the job
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within a Legal Cashier role
- The ability to begin in March and commit to the 12 months
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT and System skills
- A positive can-do attitude
**Salary and package is dependant on individual and experience, and will be discussed during the recruitment process**
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Closing date for the role is Friday 19th January.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046361