Learning Advisor - Safeguarding and Learning
Hackney Council is seeking a Learning Advisor to join their Safeguarding and Learning Team. This is a pivotal role which focuses on workforce development. As the only council in the country to be rated 'outstanding' in a multi-agency safeguarding Ofsted led inspection, its Social Workers are at the forefront of best practice.
What's On Offer
- Opportunities for development and delivery of safeguarding and learning
- Stability in assignment with extension opportunities
- Excellent transport links
Role & Responsibilities
- Management and coordination of activities related to social work education, including working with colleagues to select students for placements, support for practice educators and attendance at university stakeholder meetings and other related regional networks
- Responsible for the organisation of the ASYE programme, including preparation of newly qualified social workers and their assessors, quality assurance of ASYE portfolios and administration of panels and related funding.
- Development and delivery of other continuing professional development activities such as training for practice educators, running student and ASYE support forums, supporting student research applications for the Research and Ethics Board, and organising observation and shadowing visits for other students and visiting professionals
- Prepare briefings and consultations related to workforce development and be involved in the implementation of national and local policy and practice developments and projects such as the KSS, NAAS and Teaching Partnerships.
What you need
- HCPC Registration
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of practice education, student placements and/or ASYE
If you wish to apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Helen Rudd on 0118 948 5555 or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78774563