Insurance Marketing Executive / Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
About the Company:
A specialist Lloyd's insurance broker based in the City, focusing on the financial services, investment and technology sectors. They hold a strong reputation among SME firms and in specific sectors including Financial Services, Investment, IFA, FinTech and Crowdfunding,
About the Role:
They are looking for a full time resource to take responsibility for the implementation of marketing activities for two business and to help us achieve the next stage of our growth ambitions.
Working with the Marketing Director and Directors of the business, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their experience and skills and directly contribute toward the strategy, helping to guide fast-growing entities seeking to be industry leaders both in terms of products, service and the use of technology. They anticipate that their growth will drive the requirement for further marketing hires offering the potential for an exceptional candidate to ultimately lead the marketing team.
- Implementing marketing campaigns and managing communications using online and offline channels
- Development of marketing content and collateral, liaising with and managing outsourced creative designers where appropriate
- Management of the email marketing system
- Managing the websites using the website platform content management system and liaising where necessary with the website agency in respect of broader developments
- Event management, including promotion, management of delegate lists and logistics
- Marketing database management
- Marketing management reporting to help determine the effectiveness of different campaigns
- Contribute toward the development of the marketing strategies and new initiatives and campaigns
- Management of the firms brand guidelines and ensuring all material conforms with the brand
- Maintain and communicate the schedule of marketing activity and current status of the different initiatives and campaigns.
*At least two years' experience working in a B2B marketing team, preferably in a financial or professional services environment
*Strong IT capability including MS Office applications, use of email marketing systems and website content management systems. Knowledge of Pardot would be an advantage.
*Copywriting ability, particularly for email and web
*Customer advocacy - ability to understand the customer's perspective and develop appropriate marketing tactics
*Database management - knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79037691