Location: Hedge End, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing activity of my client - as a Marketing Manager - the business bringing revolution to the card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence.
About the Marketing Manager position:
We are looking a knowledgeable, experienced, creative marketer to work to deliver maximum exposure within certain verticals. My client is working in to capture and grow opportunities. These activities are essential for the business to be able to realise its fullest potential and the opportunities it has been presented with.
The type of person we are looking for will have had considerable marketing experience but not necessarily in the card payments industry, is someone that has a desire to be part of a business that is fast paced and full of exciting opportunities.
Duties of the Marketing Manager role:
- Necessity to get involved in both marketing and PR activity for the business.
- Identify opportunities within various verticals to gain exposure for the business.
- Work with our customers to support the creation and implementation of marketing plans.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Creation and ownership of the marketing activity plan.
- Creation and publication of press releases, news articles and case studies.
- Production of marketing collateral working with the in-house designer as required.
- Co-ordination of exhibitions and events to promote the proposition.
- Capable of monitoring and presenting return on investment to the management team.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Creative mind – able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the business through effective marketing activity.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon the requirements of the business.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for results.
- Able to pick up new products and markets quickly, identify benefits in certain verticals to make sense of how services should be positioned.
- Possession of a full driving license and prepared to travel as part of the role as required.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000055