A professional service firm based in Tunbridge Wells is currently recruiting for a CRM Manager to join their marketing and business development team. This role will be responsible for ensuring delivery of maximum value from, and appropriate input to, the firm’s investment in systems to support and drive business development and marketing activities.
- Overall responsibility to ensure the firm’s CRM and related marketing systems provide the best tools for marketing and BD use.
- Overall responsibility for data integrity and currency within the firm’s CRM, and other marketing systems.
- Project management of any system updates, or system changes from a data and business use perspective, assisting with design and implementing of testing programmes.
- Provision of training and coaching on best practice from a marketing and BD perspective and in conjunction with the IT and learning & development teams.
- Responsible for ensuring active archiving and deletion in line with the firm’s data retention policy or specific requirements associated with bought-in data.
- Proactively keeps up to date with system enhancements, new developments, alternative solutions and assuring the firm’s marketing systems remain at the forefront of capability.
- Designs and produces data analysis proactively and in response to requirements.
- Customises reports and dashboards for BD or marketing use.
- Close liaison with the Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Executive on web development.
- Experience within a professional services firm
- Minimum of 5 years working in a marketing role with the responsibility of managing the firms CRM system. Ideally with experience understanding multiple CRM systems
- Preferably a graduate with a marketing or business development qualification.
- Experience of supervising a team and managing several workloads.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79006624